Back in 2015 reports of the suspicious deaths of holistic doctors who exposed the many deadly dangers of vaccines and the correlation to austim began. The mysterious deaths of holistic doctors continue, without any mainstream media reporting, as many of the deaths have “plausible deniability”, which is the top facet of all mass media manipulation and deception.
Since 2015, there has been a major campaign to disprove all of these deaths as “conspiracy theories.”
I knew back then that these holistic doctors were killed to silence their voices regarding the dangers of vaccines and the increasing rise of autism. But there may have been another reason. Once the COVID-19 scamdemic was launched these doctors would have been screaming at the top of their voices. Many physicians who survive have screamed about the dangers of the COVID-19 mRNA injections, like Dr. Joseph Mercola and Dr. Sherri Tenpenny. These physicians have a huge following. The doctors who died “mysteriously” were not nearly as well known, but all had influence and would have trumpeted the dangers of the mRNA vaccines creating a large chorus. Could that be why there was a barrage of mysterious holistic doctor deaths over the course of a few short years? Very possible.
As I have mentioned many times, the world has been engaged in a silent war waged by the global elite fought with quiet weapons since 1954. The COVID-19 scamdemic is the culmination of the elite’s 63 year plan to reduce the world population to 500,000,000. We are in the ‘end phase’ of their clandestine depopulation agenda that is hidden in plain sight for all to see, read and hear. The elite talk about it and they write about it. These facts cannot be denied.
30 Population Control Quotes That Show That The Elite Truly Believe That Humans Are A Plague Upon The Earth
There is a clear consensus among the global elite that overpopulation is the primary cause of the most important problems that the world is facing and that something desperately needs to be done about it. They truly believe that humans are a plague upon the earth and that we will literally destroy the planet if we are left to our own devices. To the elite, everything from global warming to our growing economic problems can be directly traced back to the lack of population control. They warn that if nothing is done about the exploding population, we will be facing a future full of poverty, war and suffering on a filthy, desolate planet. They complain that it “costs too much” to keep elderly patients that are terminally ill alive, and they eagerly promote abortion for babies that are “not wanted” because they would be “too much of a burden” on society.
Anything that reduces the human population in any way is a good thing for those that believe in this philosophy. This twisted philosophy is being promoted in our movies, in our television shows, in our music, in countless books, on many of the most prominent websites in the world, and it is being taught at nearly all of the most important colleges and universities on the planet. The people promoting this philosophy have very, very deep pockets, and they are actually convinced that they are helping to “save the world” by trying to reduce the size of the human population. In fact, many of them are entirely convinced that we are in a “life or death” struggle for the fate of the planet, and that if humanity does not willingly choose to embrace population control soon, then a solution will have to be “forced” upon them.
Yes, I know that all of this may sound like something out of a science fiction novel. But there are a whole lot of people out there that are absolutely obsessed with this stuff, and many of them are in very prominent positions around the globe.
The following are 30 population control quotes which show that the elite truly believe that humans are a plague upon the earth and that a great culling is necessary…
1. UK Television Presenter Sir David Attenborough: “We are a plague on the Earth. It’s coming home to roost over the next 50 years or so. It’s not just climate change; it’s sheer space, places to grow food for this enormous horde. Either we limit our population growth or the natural world will do it for us, and the natural world is doing it for us right now”
2. Paul Ehrlich, a former science adviser to president George W. Bush and the author of “The Population Bomb”: “To our minds, the fundamental cure, reducing the scale of the human enterprise (including the size of the population) to keep its aggregate consumption within the carrying capacity of Earth is obvious but too much neglected or denied”
3. Paul Ehrlich again, this time on the size of families: “Nobody, in my view, has the right to have 12 children or even three unless the second pregnancy is twins”
4. Dave Foreman, the co-founder of Earth First: “We humans have become a disease, the Humanpox.”
5. CNN Founder Ted Turner: “A total world population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal.”
6. Japan’s Deputy Prime Minister Taro Aso about medical patients with serious illnesses: “You cannot sleep well when you think it’s all paid by the government. This won’t be solved unless you let them hurry up and die.”
7. David Rockefeller: “The negative impact of population growth on all of our planetary ecosystems is becoming appallingly evident.”
8. Environmental activist Roger Martin: “On a finite planet, the optimum population providing the best quality of life for all, is clearly much smaller than the maximum, permitting bare survival. The more we are, the less for each; fewer people mean better lives.”
9. HBO personality Bill Maher: “I’m pro-choice, I’m for assisted suicide, I’m for regular suicide, I’m for whatever gets the freeway moving – that’s what I’m for. It’s too crowded, the planet is too crowded and we need to promote death.”
10. MIT professor Penny Chisholm: “The real trick is, in terms of trying to level off at someplace lower than that 9 billion, is to get the birthrates in the developing countries to drop as fast as we can. And that will determine the level at which humans will level off on earth.”
11. Julia Whitty, a columnist for Mother Jones: “The only known solution to ecological overshoot is to decelerate our population growth faster than it’s decelerating now and eventually reverse it—at the same time we slow and eventually reverse the rate at which we consume the planet’s resources. Success in these twin endeavors will crack our most pressing global issues: climate change, food scarcity, water supplies, immigration, health care, biodiversity loss, even war. On one front, we’ve already made unprecedented strides, reducing global fertility from an average 4.92 children per woman in 1950 to 2.56 today—an accomplishment of trial and sometimes brutally coercive error, but also a result of one woman at a time making her individual choices. The speed of this childbearing revolution, swimming hard against biological programming, rates as perhaps our greatest collective feat to date.”
12. Colorado State University Professor Philip Cafaro in a paper entitled “Climate Ethics and Population Policy”: “Ending human population growth is almost certainly a necessary (but not sufficient) condition for preventing catastrophic global climate change. Indeed, significantly reducing current human numbers may be necessary in order to do so.“
13. Professor of Biology at the University of Texas at Austin Eric R. Pianka: “I do not bear any ill will toward people. However, I am convinced that the world, including all humanity, WOULD clearly be much better off without so many of us.”
14. Detroit News Columnist Nolan Finley: “Since the national attention is on birth control, here’s my idea: If we want to fight poverty, reduce violent crime and bring down our embarrassing drop-out rate, we should swap contraceptives for fluoride in Michigan’s drinking water.
We’ve got a baby problem in Michigan. Too many babies are born to immature parents who don’t have the skills to raise them, too many are delivered by poor women who can’t afford them, and too many are fathered by sorry layabouts who spread their seed like dandelions and then wander away from the consequences.”
15. John Guillebaud, professor of family planning at University College London: “The effect on the planet of having one child less is an order of magnitude greater than all these other things we might do, such as switching off lights. An extra child is the equivalent of a lot of flights across the planet.”
16. Democrat strategist Steven Rattner: “WE need death panels. Well, maybe not death panels, exactly, but unless we start allocating health care resources more prudently — rationing, by its proper name — the exploding cost of Medicare will swamp the federal budget.”
17. Matthew Yglesias, a business and economics correspondent for Slate, in an article entitled “The Case for Death Panels, in One Chart”: “But not only is this health care spending on the elderly the key issue in the federal budget, our disproportionate allocation of health care dollars to old people surely accounts for the remarkable lack of apparent cost effectiveness of the American health care system. When the patient is already over 80, the simple fact of the matter is that no amount of treatment is going to work miracles in terms of life expectancy or quality of life.”
18. Planned Parenthood Founder Margaret Sanger: “All of our problems are the result of overbreeding among the working class”
19. U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg: “Frankly I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don’t want to have too many of.”
20. Planned Parenthood Founder Margaret Sanger: “The most merciful thing that the large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it.”
21. Salon columnist Mary Elizabeth Williams in an article entitled “So What If Abortion Ends Life?”: “All life is not equal. That’s a difficult thing for liberals like me to talk about, lest we wind up looking like death-panel-loving, kill-your-grandma-and-your-precious-baby storm troopers. Yet a fetus can be a human life without having the same rights as the woman in whose body it resides.”
22. Alberto Giubilini of Monash University in Melbourne, Australia and Francesca Minerva of the University of Melbourne in a paper published in the Journal of Medical Ethics: “[W]hen circumstances occur after birth such that they would have justified abortion, what we call after-birth abortion should be permissible. … [W]e propose to call this practice ‘after-birth abortion’, rather than ‘infanticide,’ to emphasize that the moral status of the individual killed is comparable with that of a fetus … rather than to that of a child. Therefore, we claim that killing a newborn could be ethically permissible in all the circumstances where abortion would be. Such circumstances include cases where the newborn has the potential to have an (at least) acceptable life, but the well-being of the family is at risk.”
23. Nina Fedoroff, a key adviser to Hillary Clinton: “We need to continue to decrease the growth rate of the global population; the planet can’t support many more people.”
24. Barack Obama’s primary science adviser, John P. Holdren: “A program of sterilizing women after their second or third child, despite the relatively greater difficulty of the operation than vasectomy, might be easier to implement than trying to sterilize men.
The development of a long-term sterilizing capsule that could be implanted under the skin and removed when pregnancy is desired opens additional possibilities for coercive fertility control. The capsule could be implanted at puberty and might be removable, with official permission, for a limited number of births.”
25. David Brower, the first Executive Director of the Sierra Club: “Childbearing [should be] a punishable crime against society, unless the parents hold a government license … All potential parents [should be] required to use contraceptive chemicals, the government issuing antidotes to citizens chosen for childbearing.”
26. Thomas Ferguson, former official in the U.S. State Department Office of Population Affairs: “There is a single theme behind all our work–we must reduce population levels. Either governments do it our way, through nice clean methods, or they will get the kinds of mess that we have in El Salvador, or in Iran or in Beirut. Population is a political problem. Once population is out of control, it requires authoritarian government, even fascism, to reduce it…”
27. Mikhail Gorbachev: “We must speak more clearly about sexuality, contraception, about abortion, about values that control population, because the ecological crisis, in short, is the population crisis. Cut the population by 90% and there aren’t enough people left to do a great deal of ecological damage.”
28. Jacques Costeau: “In order to stabilize world population, we must eliminate 350,000 people per day. It is a horrible thing to say, but it is just as bad not to say it.”
29. Finnish environmentalist Pentti Linkola: “If there were a button I could press, I would sacrifice myself without hesitating if it meant millions of people would die”
30. Prince Phillip, husband of Queen Elizabeth II and co-founder of the World Wildlife Fund: “In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, in order to contribute something to solve overpopulation.”
There is so much more that could be said about all of this.
If you would like to learn more, the following are 10 of my previous articles about the population control agenda of the global elite…
#2 “They Love Death”
So what do you think about all of this?
Do you agree or disagree with the sick population control agenda of the global elite?
Please feel free to post a comment with your thoughts below…
Michael Snyder is the author of The Beginning Of The End and Get Prepared Now. You can get his new DVDs entitled “Economic Collapse, World War III & The Death Of America” and “The Regathering Of The Ten Lost Tribes Of Israel” from the Prophecy Club.
WELCOME TO TRUTH TALK NEWS @ HowardNema.com
Take advantage of all the books, articles, links and suppressed information YOU NEED TO KNOW that is available on this site.
START YOUR JOURNEY BELOW:
REPORT FROM IRON MOUNTAIN (published 1967)
SILENT WEAPONS FOR QUIET WARS (1979) FULL DOCUMENT
OPERATION LOCKSTEP (2010)
THE FIRST GLOBAL REVOLUTION (1992)
UN Agenda 21 FULL DOCUMENT (1992)
Tragedy and Hope (MOST IMPORTANT EXCERPTS)
BETWEEN TWO AGES: America’s Role in the Technetronic Era by Zbigniew Brzezinski
BOOKS YOU MUST READ TO UNDERSTAND THE NEW WORLD ORDER is an ever growing catalogue of hundreds of books, PDF’s, articles, white papers, links, documents and research material on all things New World Order. Many of these books are very rare. Some are hundreds of years old. Combined, they create a path of breadcrumbs that lead to greater understanding the unseen forces behind most of the evil in this world, who have charted humanity’s progress throughout the ages and continue to do so.
On December 3, 2020 the subversive anti-American communist traitors at YouTube TERMINATED TRUTH TALK NEWS CHANNEL 2. On December 11, 2020 YouTube terminated TRUTH TALK NEWS CHANNEL 3. TRUTH TALK NEWS CHANNEL 4 was launched the same day so the more than 9,000 subscribers left orphaned will be able to find material that will be posted on alternative sites.
In 2016 the TRUTH TALK NEWS CHANNEL was hacked and the email address was changed. There is no way to access or respond to emails, post, or upload videos on that site. Remarkably, YouTube has yet to shut it down. The Channel has more than 2.5 million views and over 12.5K subscribers and continues to grow. The full catologue of more than 1000 videos are still available for viewing and sharing.
HowardNema.com is censored and blocked by Facebook. Nothing can be posted or shared on Facebook from HowardNema.com due to “community standards” violations concerning bogus accusations of bullying, harassment and hate speech.
When truth is called hate, when hate is called love, when ideological beliefs breed rage and violence, our society treads on dangerous ground. Ground that has been traveled many times before by fellow travelers and followers of Marx, Lenin, Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Pol-Pot and many other Utopian charlatan totalitarians throughout the centuries. Censorship should be a warning sign from history. For all of us. Silencing one silences us all.
STAND UP FOR FREE SPEECH!
WATCH AND SHARE TRUTH TALK NEWS
“Where truth the mainstream media ignores is the top story!”
Let us take a journey together down the rabbit hole.
Watch TRUTH TALK NEWS, a talk show discussing suppressed history, current events, politics, pop culture, the esoteric and exoteric, and all things New World Order.
THURSDAYS 9pm in Western Connecticut on Spectrum Cable Channel 192 serving the towns of Barkhamsted, Bethlehem, Bridgewater, Brookfield, Colebrook, Danbury, Harwinton, Kent, Monroe, New Hartford, New Fairfield, New Milford, Newtown, Roxbury, Sherman, Southbury, Trumbull, Washington, West Hartland, Winchester and Woodbury. Rebroadcasts WEDNESDAY 5pm.
You are not cattle.
You are not a useless eater.
You do not have to be a brainwashed slave owned by the New World Order.
Do the research.
Find your own truth.
There is only one truth. . . .
Seek and you will find it.
Thank you for your continued support. God bless you all.