Denial is not a river in Egypt. The COVID-19 scamdemic is a bio-war against humanity launched by the UN/World Economic Forum to consolidate and control all aspects of human life by deindustrializing and depopulating the planet.
By Michael Lord.
You ought to see who’s been to his school …
I really am shocked. This is actually real. Here is their website. They are coy about past students, but you can see some on their website here. There’s a Wikipedia entry here (which is minimalist, so clearly Wikipedia is on board with their agenda — Jimmy Wales is a student of theirs).
How is it that more than 190 governments from all over the world ended up dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic in almost exactly the same manner, with lockdowns, mask mandates, and vaccination cards now being commonplace everywhere?
Always vaccines, never therapeutics like vitamin D, zinc, ivermectin or — like Trump suggested — HCQ.
The answer may lie in the Young Global Leaders school, which was established and managed by Klaus Schwab of the World Economic Forum, and that many of today’s prominent political and business leaders passed through on their way to the top.
The German economist, journalist, and author Ernst Wolff has revealed some facts about Schwab’s “Young Global Leaders” school … in a video from the German Corona Committee podcast.
The story begins with the World Economic Forum (WEF), which is an NGO founded by Klaus Schwab, a German economist and mechanical engineer, in Switzerland in 1971, when he was only 32. The WEF is best-known to the public for the annual conferences it holds in Davos, Switzerland each January that aim to bring together political and business leaders from around the world to discuss the problems of the day. Today, it is one of the most important networks in the world for the globalist power elite, being funded by approximately a thousand multinational corporations. …
In 1992 Schwab established a parallel institution, the Global Leaders for Tomorrow school, which was re-established as Young Global Leaders in 2004. Attendees at the school must apply for admission and are then subjected to a rigorous selection process.
Members of the school’s very first class in 1992 already included many who went on to become important liberal political figures, such as Angela Merkel, Nicolas Sarkozy, and Tony Blair.
There are currently about 1,300 graduates of this school, and the list of alumni includes several names of those who went on to become leaders of the health institutions of their respective nations: …
- Jacinda Ardern, the Prime Minister of New Zealand whose stringent lockdown measures have been praised by global health authorities
- Emmanuel Macron, the President of France
- Sebastian Kurz, who was until recently the Chancellor of Austria
- Viktor Orbán, Prime Minister of Hungary;
- Jean-Claude Juncker, former Prime Minister of Luxembourg and President of the European Commission …
- Annalena Baerbock, the leader of the German Greens … who is still in the running to be Merkel’s successor. …
- California Governor Gavin Newsom …
- US Secretary of Transportation Peter Buttigieg …
- Microsoft’s Bill Gates
- Amazon’s Jeff Bezos
- Virgin’s Richard Branson
- Chelsea Clinton …
All of these politicians who were in office during the past two years have favored harsh responses to the COVID-19 pandemic, and which also happened to considerably increase their respective governments’ power. … All of them expressed support for the global response to the pandemic, and many reaped considerable profits as a result of the measures. …
Wolff believes that the people behind the WEF and the Global Leaders school are the ones who really determine who will become political leaders, although he stresses that he doesn’t believe that Schwab himself is the one making these decisions but is merely a facilitator. He further points out that the school’s alumni include not only Americans and Europeans, but also people from Asia, Africa, and South America, indicating that its reach is truly worldwide.
In 2012, Schwab and the WEF founded yet another institution, the “Global Shapers Community,” which brings together those identified by them as having leadership potential from around the world who are under 30. Approximately 10,000 participants have passed through this program to date, and they regularly hold meetings in 400 cities. Wolff believes that it is yet another proving ground where future political leaders are being selected, vetted, and groomed before being positioned in the world’s political apparatus.
Wolff points out that very few graduates of the Global Leaders school list it on their CVs. He says that he has only seen it listed on one: namely, that of the German economist Richard Werner, who is a known critic of the establishment. …
Another thing that the Global Leaders graduates have in common is that most of them have very sparse CVs apart from their participation in the program prior to being elevated to positions of power, which may indicate that it is their connection to Schwab’s institutions that is the decisive factor in launching their careers. This is most evident when the school’s alumni are publicly questioned about issues that they have not been instructed to talk about in advance, and their struggles to come up with answers are often quite evident. Wolff contends that their roles are only to act as mouthpieces for the talking points that those in the shadows behind them want discussed in public debate. …
Wolff notes that politicians with unique personalities and strong, original views have become rare, and that the distinguishing character of the national leaders of the past 30 years has been their meekness and adherence to a strict globalist line dictated from above. …
The WEF’s current Board of Trustees includes such luminaries as Christine Lagarde, former Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund and current President of the European Central Bank; Queen Rania of Jordan, who has been ranked by Forbes as one of the 100 most powerful women in the world; and Larry Fink, CEO of BlackRock, the largest investment management corporation internationally and which handles approximately $9 trillion annually …
Wolff highlights that BlackRock, run by Global Leaders alumnus Larry Fink, is presently the largest advisor to the world’s central banks and has been collecting data on the world financial system for more than 30 years now, and undoubtedly has a greater understanding of how the system works than the central banks themselves.
A possible agenda?
One of the goals of the current policies being pursued by many governments, Wolff believes, is to destroy the businesses of small- and medium-sized entrepreneurs so that multinational corporations based in the United States and China can monopolize business everywhere. Amazon, which was led until recently by Global Leaders alumnus Jeff Bezos, in particular has made enormous profits as a result of the lockdown measures that have devastated the middle class.
Wolff contends that the ultimate goal of this domination by large platforms is to see the introduction of digital bank currency. …
Wolff further explains that the lockdowns and subsequent bailouts that were seen around the world over the past two years left many nations on the verge of bankruptcy. …
Wolff says that two European countries are already prepared to begin using digital currency: Sweden and Switzerland. Perhaps not coincidentally, Sweden has had virtually no lockdown restrictions due to the pandemic, and Switzerland has taken only very light measures. Wolff believes that the reason for this may be that the two countries did not need to crash their economies through lockdown measures because they were already prepared to begin using digital currency before the pandemic began. He contends that a new round of lockdowns may be being prepared that will finish off the world’s economies for good, leading to massive unemployment and in turn the introduction of Universal Basic Income and the use of a digital currency managed by a central bank.
Democracy has been cancelled:
The ultimate conclusion one must draw from all of this, according to Wolff, is that democracy as we knew it has been silently cancelled, and that although the appearance of democratic processes is being maintained in our countries, the fact is that an examination of how governance around the world works today shows that an elite of super-wealthy and powerful individuals effectively control everything that goes on in politics, as has been especially evident in relation to the pandemic response.
The best way to combat their designs, Wolff says, is simply to educate people about what is happening, and for them to realize that the narrative of the “super-dangerous virus” is a lie that has been designed to manipulate them into accepting things that run contrary to their own interests. If even 10% of ordinary citizens become aware of this and decide to take action, it could thwart the elite’s plans and perhaps open a window for ordinary citizens to take back control over their own destinies.
WEF and their ‘Young Global Leaders’ program, who’s on the list? It’s a rather long list, so I picked off just a few:
- Sergey Brin, co-founder of Google.
- Niall Ferguson is a Bilderberger historian. Ferguson charges between $50,000 to $75,000 to hold standard speeches, mostly to corporate executives.
- Larry Page, co-founder of Google.
- Gavin Newsom, governor of California in January 2019, a state in the forefront in driving the COVID deep event. Decreed mandatory COVID-vaccinations for all schoolchildren in 2021.
- Samantha Power also attended the WEF/Global Leaders for Tomorrow 2003, so she is a reliable hand.
- Nathaniel Rothschild, the only son and heir apparent of Jacob Rothschild.
- Joe Hockey, Australian politician and diplomat. Even with getting a push from the right place, he never made it to the top.
- Ivan Krastev, a protegé of George Soros. Attended the Bilderberg for the first time in 2019.
- Jimmy Wales is an American Internet entrepreneur, best known as the co-founder of the online non-profit encyclopedia Wikipedia.
- Peter Thiel, billionaire member of the Bilderberg Steering Committee.
- Mark Zuckerberg, US billionaire credited with starting Facebook.
- Ben Goldsmith, English financier and environmentalist, son of James Goldsmith.
- Nikki Haley, later became United States Ambassador to the United Nations.
- Huma Abedin, termed the effective “right-hand woman” of Hillary Clinton.
- Jeremy Howard is an Australian data scientist and entrepreneur. In 2014, he started a business trying to digitize healthcare. Then at the very start of the COVID-event he organized a worldwide campaign for mandatory face masks, making face-to-face health care very difficult.
- Clare O’Neil, Australian politician. In 2019 she was considered a frontrunner for the deputy leadership during the 2019 Australian Labor Party leadership election.
- Andrew Bragg, Australian politician. He became a Senator in 2019.
- Ibram X Kendi is an American author and activist. He believes the low take-up of Black people having the COVID vaccine is due to racism.
- Vasudha Vats is a Vice president of Pfizer.
- Scott Morrison, Australian PM
- Greg Hunt, until recently Australia’s Health Minister.