- Narrative Shift: CDC Director Admits OVER 75% Of Covid Deaths Were Among People With ‘At Least Four Comorbidities’
- Australian Judge Overturns Novak Djokovic’s Visa Cancellation, Govt Still Threatening to Deport Him
- Germany: Govt Reports 96% of Omicron Cases Are Among Fully Vaccinated, 4% Are Unvaccinated
- McMichaels, Bryan Get Life Sentences For Policing Their Community At Cop’s Request, Shooting Suspect Who Tried to Take Their Gun
- LA Times Columnist Endorses Mocking Anti-Vaxxers’ Deaths As ‘Necessary’
Nearly 77% of Americans believe our society and culture is in a “state of decay,” according to a new poll from the Trafalgar Group and Convention of States Action.
Only 10% think we’re in a “state of progress,” which is less than the 13% said they were “unsure.”
Vast majority of Americans believe society is in a state of decay:
76.8% State of decay
9.8% State of progress
From @trafalgar_group/@COSProject #poll. Report: https://t.co/9ndkvgXoD1 pic.twitter.com/z2NRfRn3R9— The Trafalgar Group (@trafalgar_group) January 6, 2022
The survey polled 1,076 likely voters between Dec 17 and Dec 21.
If you listened to the media, you’d think with all the “glass ceilings” being shattered that America has never been stronger.
Only 10% of Americans actually believe that bulls**t.
How are our overlords planning to turn this ship around?
Judging by their comically embarrassing Jan 6 anniversary extravaganza, they think they can unite the country behind them by crying about their supposed victimhood.
NOW – January 6th vigil outside the U.S. Capitol. pic.twitter.com/P3aLHLo4ZF— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) January 6, 2022
Good luck with that!
We’d all better start preparing for collapse!
Follow InformationLiberation on Twitter, Facebook, Gab, Minds, Parler and Telegram.