The New World Order’s tyrannical COVID scamdemic house of cards is collapsing. Truckers in Canada and countries around the world are protesting against the Nuremberg Code violators forcing mandatory injections and other draconian measures the people have endured for more than 2 years. The COVID Nazis days are numbered.
But who are the real culprits behind the tyranny? Bill Gates? Dr. Evil Anthony Fauci? Of course. But there are others. Many other silent partners in crime. Namely, the Davos/World Economic Forum global elite. Their alliance is known as the Round Table Group. For more than a century, their endless generational quest to consolidate all the resources of the world and create a borderless, neo-feudal fascist world government that they control continues. The Round Table Group created the League of Nations and the United Nations.
Today, via United Nations Agenda 21 protocols currently being implemented, buttressed and advanced by Operation Lockstep, this group intends is to control all aspects of human life and depopulate the planet 90% by 2030. If this sounds crazy, it is. We are dealing with psychopaths. For seventy years they have bragged, written hundreds of books about their plans and intentions and now we see these plans unfolding in real life and in real time.
How did this evil, despotic plan come into existence? Who was the mastermind behind initiating this plan? And why are these evil, devilish parasites and their minions so pathologically committed to such genocidal and psychopath goals?
WATCH AND SHARE VIDEO: TELL OTHERS TO DO THE SAME!
The Round Table Group is a secret society that was formed in the beginning of the 20th century. This group plays a key role in the New World Order agenda.
History of the Round Table Group
Around 1870, John Ruskin, an English professor, taught his apprentices that some people were superior to others, and that one superior man should rule the world. His lessons were embraced by a powerful man named Cecil Rhodes (1853-1902). He spent all his wealth (gained through diamonds and gold in South Africa) to achieve his lifelong dream of a World Government – a “New World Order”.
Cecil Rhodes proposed the idea for the British Empire to reannex the United States of America and reform itself into an “Imperial Federation” to establish a superpower and lasting world peace. In 1877, at an age of 23, he wrote his first will in which he expressed his wish to create a Secret Society (known as the Society of the Elect) that would strive this goal.
In his will Cecil Rhodes wrote: “To and for the establishment, promotion and development of a Secret Society, the true aim and object whereof shall be for the extension of British rule throughout the world.” his strong desire for a world government was expressed in his statement, “I would annex the planets if I could.”
“In the middle 1890’s Rhodes had a personal income of at least a million pounds sterling a year which he spent so freely for mysterious purposes that he was usually overdrawn on his account … Cecil Rhodes’ commitment to a conspiracy to establish World Government was set down in a series of wills described by Frank Aydelotte in his book American Rhodes Scholarships.” -Dr. Carroll Quigley, ‘Tragedy and Hope’.
In 1891, Rhodes established a secret society, which later became known as the Round Table Group. Like the Illuminati, the Round Table has an inner core, with various circles of associates built around it. It became international, and established organizations and associate societies in many countries around the world.
International Bankers were involved in the society from the beginning. Lord Rothschild of England, a leading member of the powerful international House of Rothschild, was the financier of Rhodes’ Mining monopoly in Rhodesia (Rhodesia is named after Cecil Rhodes.), South Africa. The Rothschild family became a trustee of the Rhodes’ fortune, and an inner initiate of the secret society.
In his last will, Rhodes formed the well known ‘Rhodes Scholarship‘ through which young students from all over the world would receive higher education – and the indoctrination of one-worldism.
Frank Aydelotte in his book ‘American Rhodes Scholarships’ wrote, “In 1888 Rhodes made his third will … leaving everything to Lord Rothschild (his financier in mining enterprises), with an accompanying letter enclosing ‘the written matter discussed between us’ … The model for this proposed secret society was the Society of Jesus, though he mentions also the Masons … The ‘secret society’ was organized on the conspiratorial pattern of circles within circles. Professor Quigley informs us that the central part of the ‘secret society’ was established by March, 1891, using Rhodes’ money. The organization was run for Rothschild by Lord Alfred Milner – The Round Table worked behind the scenes at the highest levels of British government, influencing foreign policy and England’s involvement and conduct of WWI.”
In 1902, after Rhodes’ death, one of his close friends, Lord Alfred Milner, who was another powerful British banker, became the leader of the group.
Milner established Round Table Groups in many nations, including the United States. He attracted many young intellectuals, mostly from Oxford, who were given important positions in government and international finance. These people were used, as their successors, to propagandize on the need and glory of a world government, and to work for the creation of the New World Order.
Like the Illuminati, members are enticed with humanitarian ideals. They are shown the needs of the world, and are inspired to work for the solution of world problems. But only the well-proven and most suitable initiates are shown the real goal of the society world government.
The innermost members of these societies international bankers, professors and politicians have together become known as “Insiders“.
Many groups have been established by the Round Table Group in the past century. In the United States, they established the Council on Foreign Relations, in the United Kingdom, the Royal Institute of International Affairs. On the international level, they have established the Bilderberg Group.
This group consists of the most important bankers, politicians and Royal family members of the U.S. and Europe, which meet once every year. Their discussions and plans are never made public, but their purpose is clearly, the coordination of plans for the formation of a World Government.
Most people have never heard of these organizations, as they are extremely secretive, and little is published about them, which is not surprising seeing that much of the main news media is controlled by these same secret groups.
by Joël van der Reijden
Even today it’s members consist of the wealthiest businessman and the most influential politicians. It was erected over a century ago and meets at least 2 or 3 times a year. Still, 99% of the world has never heard of it. We’re talking about the Pilgrims Society. An aristocratic Anglo-American dining club who’s members keep themselves informed by inviting politicians to make a speech. The primary purpose of this club is to keep the ties between the United States and Britain as strong as possible. The official reason was, and is, that the forefathers of most Americans from the Virginia and New York area emigrated from the British Isles, therefore they share a common heritage.
They are blood brothers so to speak. Of course, the obvious reason was to form an unofficial alliance with the United States to improve the strained relations and to vastly increase the powers of the dwindling British empire. The heart of the British empire and the later British Commonwealth became the Pilgrims Society, it’s philosophies dominated by the executives of the upcoming mega corporations, largely located in the City of London and the city of New York.
The London chapter of the Pilgrims Society was established on July 11, 1902, followed by a New York chapter on January 13, 1903. It’s patron is the British monarch, who has plenty of representatives attending the meetings. A member of the Royal family usually attends the London diners.
As you’ll find out by looking at the membership list, the Pilgrims Society has clearly fused together the business centers of New York and London, together with a large portion of the political centers of both nations. Ninety percent of the American members are top-level bankers and businessmen from New York city.
Only a couple of Pilgrims own or chair companies with headquarters in Boston or Philadelphia. Businesses that have their headquarters in any other location than this small part of the north-east corner of the United States don’t seem to be represented at all (do keep in mind that recent data is sketchy). Relatively few government officials from Washington are recruited into the Pilgrims Society. Officials from outside the UK or US visit the club occasionally. In the past they usually came from countries incorporated within the British Empire or the Commonwealth, most notably Canada and Australia.
A mistake usually made when people refer to this society, is when they call it the ’Pilgrim Society’, because this name hasn’t been used that often. The most often used name is the ’Pilgrims Society’, sometimes spelled as ’Pilgrim’s Society’. You might think this isn’t such a big deal, but when you search the internet or some archives for the ’Pilgrim Society’, you will hardly find any official sources, simply because they all refer to the ’Pilgrims Society’. The name ’Pilgrims Society’ is also unique, so you won’t confuse it with this one. Also try searching on ’The Pilgrims’ or more specifically, the ’Pilgrims of the United States’ and the ’Pilgrims of the United Kingdom’/’Pilgrims of Great Britain’.
The club is secret. It might be one of those ’open-secrets’, but it’s secret nonetheless. If it wasn’t, we would have read about it in the history books, we would know all the details of the meetings, and we would have membership lists in the public domain. It is possible to find quite a bit of information in regular newspaper archives, but you really have to look for it. It takes forever to piece the story together. For example, The Scotsman made numerous references to it in the first half of the century (archives are only available up to 1950 atm). Time Magazine made them much less, but still referred to the club once every few years. After 1958, Time only mentioned the club 2 or 3 times, even though meetings continued as usual. Other newspapers in the U.S., like the New York Times and the Washington Post have referred the Pilgrims at times.
The Wall Street Journal on the other hand never mentioned a whole lot about this dining club at any time in the past century. The Times of London mentioned the society a couple of times in the past 10 years, even though, as all the other papers, it didn’t give many details about who’s attending. Most other newspapers, including the Scotsman, New York Post, Washington Times, or even the Guardian, seem to have been (almost) completely silent about the Pilgrims in the last 5 to 7 years (that’s how far the digital archives go back). In other countries it’s virtually impossible to get any information on the Pilgrims. Not one large Dutch newspaper has mentioned the name in the past 20 years. References in German or French newspapers are just as uncommon.
One thing you actually can find, is different speeches on official websites: One at NATO, another one at the State Department, and yet another one from 1999 on the MoD website. They all deal with one little speech and when you ask for some background information you won’t get any replies. And that’s strange. Maybe it’s done to give people the impression there’s nothing unusual about the club. Indeed, looking at the speeches there certainly isn’t. All they do is talk about regular pro-NATO politics and kiss up to their “brothers” on the other side of the ocean. Two recent examples:
You can find other speeches in the references at the bottom of this article. Of course, it’s probably not because of the speeches that the Pilgrims Society keeps itself out of the public eye. More likely it’s because of who’s being informed and for what purpose. Also, it’s obvious that members discuss a lot of other business among themselves.
More in depth
As already stated, those who own or run the major banking houses, law firms, and insurance companies in the London and New York area will be invited to join, together with a few very specific government officials. This always includes the president of the United States, the U.S. Secretary of State and the U.S. ambassador to Great Britain. Below you can see which other delegates traditionally are recruited into Pilgrims. Chancellors, Chief Justices, and Attorney Generals seem to be frequent members also. Occasional exceptions have been made to allow writers, composers and art collectors into the society. An example of that was Mark Twain. The patron of the Pilgrims Society is the king or queen of England and a member from the royal family usually attends the Pilgrim dinners in Great Britain.
That’s basically all there is to this Pilgrims Society; it’s a dining club. Several times a year a dinner is planned and the board chooses which members it will invite this time, usually somewhere between 300 and 500. A few additional people are invited to hold a speech on a variety of political topics and someone is made the guest of honor.
This guest of honor is usually a new member or a Pilgrim who has accomplished something worth remembering. In addition, the chairman of the Society (in Britain it is Robert M. Worcester atm) might give a speech to the CFR or the RIIA once in a while. As already demonstrated, the speeches are both boring and interesting at the same time. Boring because of their substance, and interesting because they show us that Pilgrims, as a whole, aren’t privy to many state secrets.
A great example of the cooperation between the London and American Pilgrims is the London Bush House, which was ordered to be built in 1919 by Pilgrim Irving T. Bush, a N.Y. businessman. At the time it was the most expensive building in the world and was meant to be an Anglo-American trade center where buyers could purchase goods in one place. It lost it’s original function after a couple of decades, but still exists today as an office to the BBC World Service. Above the entrance there’s a large statue, which represents this Anglo-American cooperation. (above image)
Britain is represented on the left by the lions, the USA is represented on the right by the Eagle. The Celtic cross indicates their common heritage. The torch can represent freedom, wisdom, victory, or something along that line. Below the statue you’ll find the inscription “To the friendship of English Speaking Peoples“.
The Pilgrims Society is allied with the English-Speaking Union, which is an organization that promotes the use of the English language all over the world. The patron is the English queen and the president is prince Philip. The chairman, as far as we know, is always a member of the Pilgrims.
The institutions the Pilgrims control
|N.Y. FED ’Pilgrim-presidents’|
|E. Gerald Corrigan||1985-1993|
|William J. McDonough||1993-2003|
All the important members of the 1910 Jekyll Island meeting were Pilgrims; Vanderlip, Strong, Warburg, Davison, Norton, and Aldrich. Senator Aldrich’s closest ally in congress, Edward B. Vreeland, was a Pilgrim too, together with his brother. Vreeland helped Aldrich establish a privately owned central bank. Of course, J.P. Morgan, George F. Baker, John D. Rockefeller, and Jacob Schiff were members also. Keep in mind these people were often competing with each other and weren’t necessarily friends, as so many (conspiracy-oriented) people seem to think.
Pilgrim-presidents of the New York Federal Reserve Bank cover the period from 1914 to 1979. The 4 presidents since then have not been members as far as we know, although that’s probably because of a lack of recent data. Pilgrim-chairmen of the New York Federal Reserve cover almost the entire period from the 1920s up to 1990, so we can safely assume that the New York Federal Reserve Bank is owned by the Pilgrims. That’s not that unusual, because New York itself is Pilgrim’s property.
Because the Pilgrims have a large influence on Washington politics, it would be interesting to see if they have any members on the Federal Reserve Board of Governors, also located in D.C. If we have those names, we can estimate the Pilgrims’ level of control over the Federal Open Market Committee. The FOMC is the main body of the Federal Reserve that decides on the monetary policy. The New York FED then carries out those directives through its daily ’open market operations’. In the words of the official Federal Reserve website that I just gave a link to:
“Finally, the Committee [FOMC] must reach a consensus regarding the appropriate course for policy, which is incorporated in a directive to the Federal Reserve Bank of New York—the Bank that executes transactions for the System Open Market Account. The directive is cast in terms designed to provide guidance to the Manager in the conduct of day-to-day open market operations. The directive sets forth the Committee’s objectives for long-run growth of certain key monetary and credit aggregates. It also sets forth operating guidelines for the degree of ease or restraint to be sought in reserve conditions and expectations with regard to short-term rates of growth in the monetary aggregates.”
The FOMC consists of the 7 FED governors, 1 permanent New York FED president, and 4 presidents of the other 11 FED banks that rotate each year. The chairman of the board of governors is also the chairman of the FOMC, and the president of the permanently represented New York FED is the vice chairman of the FOMC. We quote from the same page:
“…Traditionally, the Chairman of the Board of Governors is elected Chairman and the president of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York is elected Vice Chairman…”
When sifting through the members list, it turns out that at least 4 of the 13 Federal Reserve chairmen are confirmed Pilgrims (they cover the years 1933-1934 & 1959-1987). Two other chairmen, Eugene Meyer and Alan Greenspan, have all the trademarks of being Pilgrims members. If that could be confirmed, the FED’s Board of Governors has had Pilgrims as chairman from at least 1930 to 1934 & from 1959 on to 2005. In any case, the Pilgrims Society seems to be represented a disproportionate amount on the most influential places inside the U.S. monetary system, especially for a society that doesn’t want it’s existence to be known to the general public. It is likely that at least since 1959 the chairman and vice chairman of the FOMC were Pilgrims, together with the persons carrying out the directives of the FOMC through the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
|FunctionAmountCFR non-executive members45CFR executive members33Carnegie Institute executives21FED executive positions21J.P. Morgan executives17Chase Bank executives16Skull & Bones11President World Bank4 (of 10)|
After analyzing the Pilgrims Society members list of about 360 names (updated in the meantime), I found that the institutions you see on the left were the most often represented. About 75% of this list is American and 25% British (rough estimate). This means that about 1 in 3 of the U.S. members of the Pilgrims Society is a confirmed member of the CFR. Striking is the fact that such a large percentage of CFR members are executive officers. About 50% of all the CFR executive officers have been confirmed members of the Pilgrims Society, which seems to indicate that quite possibly all of them are.
I remember looking at an old documentary about the CFR “master conspiracy”. The usual stuff came by; banking, the Illuminati and the dollar bill. At the end they showed these concentric rings, indicating the CFR had unknown inner circles. Guess we can now say for sure what the second circle is, counting from the outside. It’s the Pilgrims Society and it undeniably shows the close link between American and British foreign policy.
Of course, it has long been speculated that the same group that set up the RIIA, set up the CFR, but I was never convinced enough though, because the group connecting both organizations has never been fully identified. The existence of the Round Table, however likely, has never been proven. For now, the Pilgrims Society, a seemingly larger body, is a fine substitute, because it shares many similarities with the “association of helpers” from the Round Table. Read this text from the 1966 book ’Tragedy and Hope – A history of the world in our time’, written by Oxford professor Carroll Quigley:
“In 1891, Rhodes organized a secret society with members in a “Circle of Initiates” and an outer circle known as the “Association of Helpers” later organized as the Round Table organization. In 1909-1913, they organized semi-secret groups know as Round Table Groups in the chief British dependencies and the United States..
The Round Table Groups were semi-secret discussion and lobbying groups whose original purpose was to federate the English speaking world along lines laid down by Cecil Rhodes. By 1915, Round Table groups existed in seven countries including England, South Africa, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, India and the United States.
Money for their activities originally came from Cecil Rhodes, J.P. Morgan, The Rockefeller and Whitney families and associates of bankers Lazard Brothers and Morgan, Grenfell and Company.
The chief backbone of this organization grew up along the already existing financial cooperation running from the Morgan Bank in New York to a group of international financiers in London led by Lazard Brothers.
Lionel Curtis established in England and each dominion a front organization to the existing local Round Table Group. This front organization called the Royal Institute of Public Affairs, had as its nucleus in each area the existing submerged Round Table Group.
In New York, it was known as the Council on Foreign Relations and was a front for J.P. Morgan and Company in association with the very small American Round Table Group. The American organizers were dominated by the large number of Morgan “experts” including Lamont and Beer, who had gone to the Paris Peace Conference and there became close friends with the similar group of English “experts” which had been recruited by the Milner group. In fact, the original plans for the Royal Institute and the Council on Foreign Relations. In 1928, the Council on Foreign Relations was dominated by the associates of the Morgan bank. Closely allied with this Morgan influence were a small group of Wall Street lawyers whose chief figures were Elihu Root, John W. Davis, the Dulles Brothers, John J. McCloy…
…There does exist and has existed for a generation, an international Anglophile network which operates to some extent in the way the Radical Right believes the Communists act. In fact, this network, which we may identify as the Round Table Groups, has no aversion to cooperating with the Communists, or any other groups, and frequently does so…
…It might be pointed out that the existence of this Wall Street Anglo-American axis is quite obvious once it is pointed out. It is reflected by the fact that such Wall Street luminaries such as John W. Davis, Lewis Douglas, [John] Whitney and Douglas Dillon were appointed to be American ambassadors in London.”
If we forget about the other groups, the description of the U.S. and U.K. Round Table Groups as submerged nucleuses of respectively the CFR and the RIIA is the perfect description of the Pilgrims Society. Also, the only name of a person in the quote above, that is not represented in my incomplete Pilgrims members list, is Lionel Curtis. All the other names are confirmed Pilgrims. And what is said here about the large number of Morgan representatives is something I also immediately noticed when I was filling in all the biographies. Even though Rockefeller interests, especially in later times, were just as dominant, the history of the Morgan family really shows their ties to England through George Peabody and Junius S. Morgan. At the turn of the century, the Morgans wielded enormous power over the United States economy .
Besides the organizations I put in the table above, you will also find that institutions like the Atlantic Institute for International Affairs, Bilderberg, the Bohemian Grove, the Trilateral Commission, the Brookings Institution, the Ford Foundation, the Ditchley Foundations, the Fabian Society, the Japan Society, the Asia Society, the American-Australian Association, and some others, are quite frequently represented. I didn’t specifically look for these institutions though, simply because it takes me too much time. Often, these institutes aren’t mentioned in the bios of the person you’re researching.
The reason that you find quite a few Skull & Bones members (or members who have family in Skull & bones) in the Pilgrims Society is probably because Yale is a prestigious University and a first choice for many law and MBA students. It’s also located very close to New York. Don’t kid yourself however, 20 year old boys don’t rule anything. You’ll also find at least 5 Scroll & Key members and many more Yale students who haven’t been into any society. But as far as I can see, the Pilgrims Society is open to anyone who learns enough, works enough, and winds up in the right place for a Pilgrims invitation. Harvard and Columbia are other common universities where Pilgrims have studied.
Involvement of the Pilgrims over the last 100 years
- 1906 – Pilgrims are involved in the secret Algeciras Conference to settle a dispute among the British, Germans, and French about the division of Morocco.
- 1913 – The earlier mentioned establishment of the Federal Reserve and of course the 1910 Jekyll Island meeting that preceded it.
- 1917 – Some Pilgrims are said to have been financing the Communist revolution of 1917. Most is known about the partners of Kuhn, Loeb & Co.; Pilgrims Jacob Schiff, Paul Warburg and Otto Kahn.
- 1919 – Many Pilgrims played an important role in the Versailles peace conferences following WWI. In all the history books I’ve seen, only the discussions of the ’big three’, Woodrow Wilson, Lloyd George and Georges Clemenceau, are emphasized. I’m still looking for all the names involved, but I’ve already seen quite a few Pilgrims and suspected Pilgrims. In any case, Robert Cecil, chairman of the Supreme Economic Council of the Versailles Peace Treaty was a member. In the same year, he was the chairman of the committee that established the Royal Institute of International Affairs.
- 1924 – After the German economy was completely taken apart and they couldn’t pay their imposed debts anymore, the Reparations Commission Committee of Experts was set up. President Coolidge appointed Pilgrim Charles G. Dawes as chairman. The committee comes up with the so called ’Dawes-plan’.
- 1927 – It is said that Pilgrim Benjamin Strong (head FED) and Pilgrim Montagu Norman (head Bank of England) had at least one secret meeting in July of this year with their friend Hjalmar Schacht of the German Reichsbank.
- 1930 – The Young plan, which is named after committee chairman and Pilgrim Owen D. Young, is introduced as a follow up of the Pilgrims concocted Dawes plan, because Germany still can’t pay their debts. Hjalmar Schacht doesn’t agree with the reparations and quits as the head of the German Reichsbank. The same year Schacht becomes a Fascist, starts bringing all the German industrialists together and becomes the most crucial person for bringing Hitler to power in 1933.
- 1933 and on – J.P. Morgan and Rockefeller associates are financing Nazi Germany. Pilgrims Watson and Watson Jr. of IBM were also involved. Pilgrim Averell Harriman was involved. Ford was involved, and looking at the prominent presence of the Ford Foundation in the Pilgrims Society, he was probably a member also.
- 1934 – Because general Smedley Butler exposes the planned coup, FDR is not thrown over and replaced by a fascist government. The persons financing various fascist elements turn out to be the Pilgrims Morgan jr., the du Ponts, Louis S. Cates through Phelps-Dodge company, and undoubtedly many other, but unconfirmed, Pilgrims.
- 1945 – Nazis, Knights of Malta (SMOM), and elements in the OSS create the so called ’Vatican rat lines’, through which thousands of Nazis are smuggled into Spain, South-Africa, and South-America. Pilgrim and SMOM member Allen Dulles played a large role in this project. He also plays a crucial role in releasing and recruiting Nazi intelligence chief Reinhard Gehlen (Le Cercle) so this person can establish the Gehlen Organization. This Gehlen Org becomes the eyes and ears of the CIA in eastern Europe. Reinhard recruits many serious nazis in his organization.
- 1946 – Pilgrim Francis Beverly Biddle was one of the four primary judges at the Nuremberg trials representing the United States. I’ll bet the British judge (and president) of the trials was a member of the British Pilgrims.
- 1947 – Pilgrims Society member, five-star general and U.S. Secretary of State George C. Marshall introduces his European Recovery Program (ERP).
- Around 1948 – Pilgrim John J. McCloy oversees the release of Fritz Thyssen, Hjalmar Schacht, Friedrich Flick and Alfred Krupp. They are the main industrialists who built up the Nazi war machine and are close associates of different Pilgrims Society members.
- 1949 – Pilgrims member and ambassador Lewis Williams Douglas had a daughter, Sharman Douglas, who, according to a very sure ITV (competitor of the BBC), had a 2-year lesbian affair with Queen Elizabeth II’s younger sister, Princess Margaret Windsor. Sharman also married Andrew Hay of the Pilgrims. (Normally I wouldn’t dive into tabloid topics, but this is just too funny to pass over)
- 1951 – General Douglas MacArthur, who has just driven back the North-Koreans, is removed from his command when he doesn’t accept the decision from the US government to not attack the Chinese forces. Pilgrims Harry Truman, Dean Acheson and George C. Marshall are his main adversaries on this issue. MacArthur is replaced by Pilgrim Matthew B. Ridgway. Senator McCarthy attacks Truman, Acheson and Marshall for being in the communist camp.
- 1954 – Some of the earliest invites to the Bilderberg conference are Pilgrims Society members; David Rockefeller, George Ball, and Henry Heinz.
- 1961 – Howard Hughes, owner of Trans World Airlines, is charging Pilgrim Charles C. Tillinghast, Jr., the president of his company, with conspiring with others to take over the ownership the company.
- 1963 – Pilgrims John J. McCloy and Allen Dulles are members of the Warren Commission. Gerald Ford, a future honorary Pilgrim, is a third member.
- 1965-1973 – During the Vietnam war, Pilgrim Henry Kissinger is the chief US negotiator for the communist regimes. At the same time, Kissinger and many of his Pilgrims Society buddies were investing massive amounts of capital into the Soviet Union, even though this country continued to supply about 50% of North-Vietnams military arms. Of course, these were allowed to enter North-Vietnam almost unobstructed, because the US government was afraid for an escalation of the conflict if Haiphong harbor was closed off and bombed into oblivion. Pilgrims Society members controlled at least some of the institutions that had to check the goods that were imported into the USSR.
- 1973 – Pilgrim Edward W. Simon was chairman of the President’s Oil Policy Committee from February to December of 1973 (oil crisis started in October in the midst of the Yom Kippur war). He also was an administrator of the Federal Energy Office since December 1973 and was charged with the responsibility of minimizing the effects of the energy crisis and preventing future crises (decided the oil prices and the distribution). Together with Pilgrim Henry Kissinger he was the most important speaker of the 1974 International Energy Conference. In 1973, Henry Kissinger first informed the Pilgrims about the creation of an “International Energy group”, which became the International Energy Agency.
- 1975 – Pilgrim Nelson Rockefeller heads the ’ U.S. President’s Commission on CIA activities within the United States’. It was created in response to a December 1974 report in The New York Times that the CIA had conducted illegal domestic activities, including experiments on U.S. citizens, during the 1960s. The commission was, among other things, responsible for the investigation and publication of Project MKULTRA, a CIA mind control study.
- 1992 – Pilgrim Lord Bingham of Cornhill heads an inquiry into the Bank of England to find out their responsibility in the BCCI drug laundering scandal. Turns out the Bank of England was just a bit lazy, but didn’t do anything on purpose. The persons that owned the BCCI were mainly 1001 Club members; Agha Hasan Abedi, Salem Bin Laden, and Kalid bin Mahfouz, possibly more. Lord Bingham became a member of the very elite Order of Garter in 2005. Some other persons involved with the BCCI scandal were members of the secret international intelligence group Le Cercle.
- 2001 – Henry Kissinger, who was picked as the first chairman of the 9/11 commission, was a Pilgrim. The old vice-chairman of the 9/11 Commission, George John Mitchell, became a director of the CFR in 1995, so chances are very substantial he’s a Pilgrim too. The new chairman, Thomas H. Kean, is from a very prominent New Jersey family and has been a chairman of the Carnegie Foundation, so don’t be surprised if it turns out that he also attends Pilgrims dinners (or 1001 Club meetings in his case). More rumors concerning 9/11 and likely Pilgrims exist, but as plausible as some of them sound, I won’t go into them, simply because I don’t trust the researchers this information came from.
- 2004 – Pilgrims Society member Lord Peter Inge is part of a five-member panel that looks into the gathered intelligence that was used to justify an invasion in Iraq the year before. All 5 are Privy Councillors and just as the panel’s chairman, Lord Inge is a knight of the Order of the Garter.
* As you can see, when we move into the eighties and nineties, information on the Pilgrims becomes quite scarce.
It is obvious that the Pilgrims Society has a very interesting history and that it’s membership consists of very influential people. Above all, it seems that the Pilgrims Society represents that old dream of Cecil Rhodes to create a worldwide English-speaking free-trade zone (his exact words), with the dominant position for the Anglo-Saxon race. Rhodes had also been speculating about a network of secret societies that had to absorb the wealth of the world. In fact, the enormous fortune he left behind was probably used to set up the Pilgrims Society just 4 months after he died. But especially these days, ’free-trade’ policies seem to be nothing more than a tool by which western companies wrestle control of foreign markets. This makes it hard to say if their ultimate goal of ’global peace’ really is that noble.
In the course the 20th century, especially after WWII, many organizations with similar objectives have sprung up worldwide. Among them are Bilderberg, the Trilateral Commission, the British Invisibles, the European Round Table, the Group of thirty, the European Institute, the Trans-Atlantic Business Dialogue, the 1001 Club, the EU-Japan Business Dialogue, the Pacific Basin Economic Council, Le Cercle, the Multinational Chairman’s Group, and dozens more.
In every single case, British and American interests are represented more than adequately, at the very least in leadership positions. Even though recent names are in rather short supply it has already become obvious that we can find most, if not all of these leaders back in the Pilgrims Society. This indicates that we are dealing with one of the most important privately funded institutions of the globalist movement. But, like I already said, let’s not exaggerate by saying that we found ’the puppet masters’ or something like that. At any time, there are loads of intelligence operations going on most of the well over a 1000 members know nothing about. Also, looking at the bios, it’s obvious that there is considerable infighting going on and that different members can’t get along with each other at all. So, as for now, I suggest that we focus our energy on gathering as many names as possible. Then the picture will become clear by itself.
A lot of additional information on the Anglo-American establishment and/or the British Empire can be found in the books of professor Carroll Quigley. The articles on Executive Intelligence Review also contain a lot of insightful information.
 October 1901, #6, McClure’s Magazine, ‘J. Pierpont Morgan’
 February 05, 1903, Reuters, ’Lord C. Beresford in Washington’
 March 3, 1903, The Scotsman, ’Great Britain and the United States – Banquet in London’
 June 20, 1903, The Scotsman, ’MP George Wyndham at the Pilgrims Club’
 February 20, 1908, New York Times, ‘Ambassador Reid – the Pilgrims guest’
 April 24, 1910, Associated Press, Mark Twain deceased – Pilgrims visit
 February 6, 1913, The Scotsman, King George delivers message at Pilgrims Society
 December 24, 1915, The Scotsman, ’Closer Unity of the British Empire’
 June 1, 1918, Press Association, ’Hands off the Southern Pacific’
 December 22, 1919, The Scotsman, Pilgrims celebrate 299th birthday of original Pilgrims
 March 17, 1924, Time Magazine, ’A Summing-Up’
 April 21, 1924, Time Magazine, ’The Judgment’
 December 2, 1926, The Scotsman, ’Duke of York – Pilgrims God Speed’
 May 4, 1928, The Scotsman, Nicholas Butler becomes the new president of the U.S. club
 July 6, 1931, Time Magazine, ’30 Years of Picasso’
 October 26, 1939, The Scotsman, Pilgrims speaker denounces the Nazis as Barbarian Pagans
 November 6, 1939, Time Magazine, ‘Aims and Rights’
 1940, John Whiteford, ‘Sir Uncle Sam, Knight of the British Empire’
 January 20, 1941, Time Magazine, ’Churchill & the U.S.’
 March 20, 1941, The Scotsman, Nazis denounce Churchill’s Pilgrims speech and the Anglo-Saxons
 December 3, 1942, The Scotsman, ’New World Order – Path of Equality and Human Brotherhood’
 E.C. Knuth, 1946, ‘The Empire of the City’
 December 13, 1947, The Scotsman, ’Marshall on his Mission’
 October 23, 1950, Time Magazine, No Pushing
 November 7, 1950, The Scotsman, ’No Slackening after Korea’
 Oct. 27, 1952, Time Magazine, ’No Pushing’
 July 2, 1956, Time Magazine, ’Give ’Em Hell, Harricum!’
 Dec. 8, 1958, Time Magazine, ’The Double Dare’
 April 16, 1965, Time Magazine, Ambassador Patrick farewell
 1966, Carroll Quigley, ’Tragedy and Hope – A history of the world in our time’
 December 1973, Kissinger addresses the Pilgrims and suggests an “International Energy group”
 June 1975, American Opinion, William P. Hoar, ‘Henry Kissinger: This Man Is On The Other Side’
 January 30, 1981, Reuters, ’Mrs. Thatcher Detects No Sign Of Moscow’s Interest in Detente’ (excerpt)
 1983 (original from 1952), Eustace Mullins, ‘Secrets of the Federal Reserve’
 December 10, 1985, New York Times, ’ Excerpts From Shultz Remarks on Aid to Rebels’ (excerpt)
 Official Federal Reserve websites
 April 20, 1994, The Times, ’Britain belongs to Europe’
 April 20, 1994, The Times, ’US ambassador leaves with rebuke for Euro-sceptics; Raymond Seitz’
 November 16, 1994, The Times, ’US tries to forge pact on eastward expansion of Nato’
 April 6, 1995, The Times, ’FDR and The Times’
 June 30, 1999, MOD, Speech of George Robertson
 2002, Anne Baker Pimlott, ‘The Pilgrims of Great Britain – a centennial history’
 2002, Antony Sutton, ‘America’s Secret Establishment’
 Watch.pair.com, ‘The Pilgrim Society & The English Speaking Union’
 January 31, 2002, nato.int, ‘NATO After September 11’
 November 28, 2002, U.S. State Department, ‘State’s Boucher on U.S. Foreign Policy, EU and NATO, Iraq, Freedom’
 2002, University of Dundee, ’Laureation Countess of Strathmore and Kinghorne – Professor Alan Newell’
 January 21, 2004, Royal.gov.uk, ’Diary of engagements of the Queen and Duke of Edinburgh…’
 February 4, 2004, Times Online, ’Today’s royal engagements’
 February 12, 2004, The UK Mission to the United Nations, ’Speech to Pilgrims of the United States on “A Multilateral Journey”’
 September 16, 2004, Chatham House, internal program list names Robert Worcester as a Pilgrim
 September 2004, English Speaking Union, ’Panel Discussion on the US Election’
 Charles Savoie, Silver Investor, 2004-2005, ‘Meet the World Money Power’-series. (highly recommended. Many names come from this person’s research.)
 Kansas City Infozine, biography of Robert M. Worcester (again) confirms he is a chairman of the Pilgrims.
 Corporate Entertainer Magazine, ’Banking on Hospitality’ (article on Rupert Hambro, year unknown)
|source: The Pilgrims Society|