- Andrew Gillum, Closeted Homosexual Who Nearly Became Florida Governor, Indicted For Fraud
- Louisville Democratic Mayor Greg Fischer Gets Punched in The Face at Juneteenth Celebration
- West Point Brainwashing Cadets On The Evils of ‘Whiteness,’ DoD Documents Reveal
- Columbus Police Unveil New ‘PRIDE Cruiser’
- Sen. John Cornyn, Amnesty Champion, Claims Call For Immigration Deal After Gun Control Was A ‘Joke’
The Senate on Thursday night voted 65-33 to pass new gun control legislation with 15 Republicans, including Senate minority leader Mitch McConnell, signing off on the historic backstab.
#BREAKING The Gun Control Bill Has Passed The Senate 65-33
Here Are The 15 Republicans Who Voted For It:
Young pic.twitter.com/dFaSjCeHgE— The Columbia Bugle 🇺🇸 (@ColumbiaBugle) June 24, 2022
A giddy Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY) was reportedly seen patting McConnell on the back for betraying his voters on behalf of his globalist masters — a priceless gift which no doubt sent tingles down McConnell’s spine.
Lots of hugs and handshakes on floor
Schumer said Senate on cusp of passing the most significant gun legislation in 3 decades— Igor Bobic (@igorbobic) June 24, 2022
Schumer, all smiles, gives McConnell a pat on the shoulder— Igor Bobic (@igorbobic) June 24, 2022
Unconfirmed reports claimed the gasbag under McConnell’s chin inflated to triple it’s normal size because he was so proud.
Crazy how fast our divided Congress can move when they’re arming Ukraine or disarming you.— The Columbia Bugle 🇺🇸 (@ColumbiaBugle) June 24, 2022
The sellout came just hours after the Supreme Court elected to expand gun rights by striking down an onerous concealed carry law in New York.
The utter contempt and hatred the GOP establishment harbors for their own voters is truly beyond belief.
[Header image by Gage Skidmore, CC BY-SA 2.0]
Follow InformationLiberation on Twitter, Facebook, Gab, Minds and Telegram.